Conservation — $100
Corporate — $200
In Memoriam — $500
Lifetime Membership — $750
Your Contribution is tax deductible:
Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Make Checks payable to: The Great Swamp Conservancy, Inc.
and mail to:
• Our Quarterly publication, “Marshlander”
• Membership card
• Program and merchandise discounts
• Membership Only opportunities
• Free ski/snowshoe rentals
• Kayak/canoe on pond
• Bluebird print by the nature artist Tom Lenweaver
• Volunteer opportunities
• Satisfaction of helping the environment and knowing you are truly making a difference in the world.
Your membership helps maintain and improve the Great Swamp Conservancy’s nature center, the 4-5 miles of trails for hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, wildlife viewing and birding, and guarantees the continuation of the many programs and activities offered annually here at the Great Swamp Conservancy, Inc. Our mission is to foster environmental education, to preserve biological diversity, and to conserve and manage natural resources in the Oneida Lake and Lake Ontario Watersheds. In addition to nature education, a major goal of the Great Swamp Conservancy is wetland restoration, and landowner education of habitat programs and management. Your membership helps us carry out our mission.
Think globally and act locally…….